Roche SARS-CoV-2 (Covid-19)Antigen Nasal Self Test – (Box of 5 Tests)Roche
PLEASE NOTE: These box kits do not come with a Fit To Fly Certificate or Locator Number and do not require you to register your test results. You can purchase these tests here:
The SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Self Test Nasal is a lateral flow test for the qualitative detection
of SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid antigen in human nasal samples. This test is used to detect
antigens of the SARS-CoV-2 virus in individuals suspected of having COVID-19. It is
designed as a Self Test for patients.
Included in each pack (5 packs per box):
▪ Test device (packaged in foil pouch 1 including desiccant package)
▪ Tube with liquid and nozzle cap (packaged in foil pouch 2)
▪ Sterile swab
▪ Tube holder
▪ Instructions for Use and Quick Reference Guide
Test sample type: Nasal Only
Test sensitivity and specificity:
Sensitivity 91.1% and Specificity 99.6%.
Storage and stability
▪ Store the kit at 2 ‑ 30 °C / 36 ‑ 86 °F and protect from direct sunlight.
▪ The expiry date of the materials as indicated on the external packaging, this is usually 2 years.
▪ Do not freeze the kit.