Roche COVID‐19 Antibody Testing Kit (Box of 40 Tests)Roche
The SARS-CoV-2 Rapid Antibody Test is intended for use as an aid in identifying individuals with an adaptive immune response to SARS-CoV-2, indicating prior infection of the virus that causes COVID-19.
The test can be performed on a small volume (20ul) of capillary blood from the fingertip or on a venous blood sample. This is equivalent to about one or two drops of blood. The test can also be performed on plasma or serum (see the package insert for more details). The testing procedure should be performed by healthcare professionals, only.
Please note lancets are not included in the Kit.
▪ Test device – individual foil wrapped with desiccant
▪ Extraction buffer tube and buffer tube rack
▪ Nozzle cap
▪ Sterile swab
▪ Positive and negative controls
▪ Instructions for use and Quick Reference Guide
▪ Convenient for patients – quick testing and immediate answers for patients in all care settings
▪ Efficient patient management – potentially less time and effort for healthcare professionals
▪ A more comfortable way to test – some individuals prefer capillary sampling over venous sampling
▪ To detect individuals that have previously been infected SARS-CoV-2. This may provide some peace-of-mind however it is important to remember that it is not yet known whether the presence of these antibodies provides immunity to re-infection.
▪ To understand the spread of the virus within a given geography
▪ Test Sample Type – Blood (Finger Prick)
▪ Assay format: Lateral flow test / immunochromatographic
▪ Instrument: No
▪ Testing time: 10-15 minutes
▪ Specificity: 98.65 %
▪ Sensitivity: 99.03 %
▪ Analyte: IgG and IgM
▪ Antigen: N and S
▪ Sample material: capillary blood, whole blood, venous whole blood, serum/plasma
▪ Sample volume: 20 μl
This product is strictly intended for professional use.